Saturday, June 16, 2007

Here's Your Sign(s)

Here're a few signs i've noticed in my day-to-day life, and I just thought i'd share them with everybody.



I happened to notice this one while passing through a neighborhood in West Monroe. I got a laugh out of it so I thought i'd share it. Funny thing, the lady it belonged to noticed me taking a picture of it using my Treo and she walked over, saying, "You like my sign?" She went on to tell me that she's gotten plenty of people coming through looking at it, taking pictures, etc. Real friendly lady.



Heh, funny. When you're in the ghetto, it's a "Dead End" street. When you're in a... *ahem* Well Housed Internally Terrestrial Enterprise neighborhood, however, it simply has "No Outlet". Sheesh, who's over the street works crew, the guy from the "Grey Poupon" commercial.




Case in point. Heh... but no, seriously, I just found it funny that they were so honest about it. It's like, "Hey, this's a crappy street and we know it. Live with it."



And finally, this is one I snapped at a convenience store in Mangham, Louisiana. Gotta love good old fashioned country town stores.

No comments: